TechBOX™ for Enterprise
Have you ever processed an executive’s old laptop or tablet and need to secure it from theft or harm?
Did you ever need a secure, protected area in the office that is large enough to hold computers?
Wouldn’t it be convenient to place an old computer in a secure container and then wheel it away to be responsibly recycled?
The TechR2® TechBOX™ is a lockable, efficient, and cost effective solution for your IT asset disposal needs. The flat rate cost includes shipping, processing of IT assets, a detailed audit report and Certificate of Destruction. We follow the ISO 14001 Environmental Health and Safety Systems. We honor a zero landfill policy and take pride in our role in honoring the environment.
TechR2® HONORS THE ENVIRONMENT
TechR2® honors a zero landfill policy and the final disposition of all equipment will be to either reuse, resell, or recycle the assets according to EPA guidelines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Strong Construction with Locks
- Delivered Directly to You
- DoD Wipe for Internal Drives from Computers in the TechBox
- Detailed Audit Report and Green Report
- Certificate of Destruction
- Liability Indemnification
- 24/7 Access to Online Client Portal
- Remarketing of Retired Assets
- No loose media devices (hard drives/data tapes) and no alkaline batteries or light bulbs
To order a TechBOX™, contact a representative at ClientRelations@techr2.com.
techBOX™ 10 (On Wheels)
- Holds approx. 125 lbs. or 20 full size laptop units*
- Pullout handle for easy movement
- Fits easily through standard doorways
- Dimensions: 19 ½”w x 15.7″h x 25.6″d
techBOX 25™ (On Wheels)
- 500 lbs max or 25 units*
- Placed on wheels and fits easily through standard doorways
- Dimensions: 28 ½”w x 43 ½”h x 38 ½”d
techBOX™ 50 (On Pallet)
- 1200 lbs max or 50 units*
- Placed on a pallet for easy mobility in large storage areas
- Dimensions: 47 ½” w x 40 ½”h x 44 ½”d
*Hard drives, CDs, DVDs, phones and tablets are like-devices that contain data and are NOT TO BE PLACED IN techBOX™ CONTAINERS.
To comply with United States and International regulations, customer data must be protected onsite by the owner. AFTER data bearing devices are wiped, they can be transported freely in techBOX™ containers.