A Patented Process to Fully Protect Our Business Partners
TechR2® is the only company in the industry that has been awarded a patent (U.S. Patent 9,430,654) for its comprehensive Track-Contain-Destroy process.
TechR2’s® patent recognizes the unique process that TechR2® has developed to fully protect its business partners from data breaches that might otherwise result from mismanaged loose data-bearing devices.
- TechR2’s® patented process is unmatched in the industry and, more specifically:
- TechR2’s® process implements an intricate RFID system that tags each device and communicates with TechR2’s® proprietary software to track every move of said devices via TrechR2’s client-accessible web portal. No device (or data contained on the device) is permitted to leave the facility without real time, immediate alert.
- TechR2® representatives train and certify company managers, technicians and quality control personnel to ensure compliance with the TechR2® solution.
- A TechR2® Appliance holds the devices and, once filled to capacity, two (2) TechR2® highly trained technicians are dispatched to reconcile the block of devices with the data contained within each. TechR2® employs a two (2) technician (sanitizer and verifier) method that fully complies with NIST 800-88 r1 mandates – mandates that we find most other vendors in our industry commonly ignore.
- Once scanned, audited and reconciled (to ensure nothing falls through the cracks), the data is completely and irretrievably eradicated utilizing NSA certified degaussers – on site within the 4 walls of the facility. Again, the data never leaves the control of the organization which is also a NIST 800-88 r1 requirement. If a loose data bearing device leaves our client’s facility, TechR2® technology triggers a notification requiring immediate risk assessment.
- Then, and only then, are the resulting “technology corpses” removed from the client’s facility and responsibly disposed of in a manner consistent with all EPA standards, and in accordance with TechR2’s® Zero Landfill Policy.
- TechR2® then issues an Audit Report and a Certificate of Destruction which, again, meets all NIST 800-88 r1.