Outside Sales Manager
Outside Sales Manager
Do you love technology? Want to be a part of the fast-growing information security industry and have a passion for winning? The sales manager role at TechR2, a leading information security firm, might be a great fit. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys a fun, fast paced and growing technology industry environment and has a passion for driving amazing client experiences. This role reports to the chief strategy officer.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key prospective clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
- Work closely with the sales development and marketing teams to create and implement strategic sales plans that successfully achieve performance goals
- Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
- Monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to leads and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to improve marketing and sales materials and expand the company’s marketing presence and efficacy
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within prospective clients.
- Practice a will to win mindset by taking on unique market challenges with a positive, can-do attitude
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be flexible and able to work beyond regular business hours, including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years outside sales experience (preferably in a technology business environment)
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts
- Proven success meeting quotas in a goal-driven environment
- Customer Obsessed
- Tech savvy
- Travel up to 50%
What You Need to Succeed:
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work independently
- Experience working with CRM desired
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Active listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Prospecting skills
- Sales material development
- Business analytics/analysis skills
- Financial acumen