With many security factors at hand, why risk it alone?
TechR2® provides unmatched media security solutions such as:
- Passive RFID System with Tear-A-Byte® Appliance tracks each data-bearing device from the beginning to end of life. This system incorporates reliable RFID tags, readers and door portals to give you the ability to track every physical data bearing device.
- Risk Assessments to help managers understand where they are in processing end of life data bearing devices. These risk assessments are given to supervisors for their benefit and to meet regulatory requirements for regular reviews.
- Return on Investment (RIO) calculators to give our customers the financial tools to plan and budget for data destruction. Our calculators are written in VBA in Microsoft Office Word to easily adapt to an organization’s reporting scheme.
- User Interfaces such as the Customer Portal and Scan2go kiosk allow customers to easily scan devices into secure containment.
- techBOX containers are used for safe shipping those digital units that you have sitting around the office to our facility for safe and environmentally sound processing. TechR2® has ISO 14001 recycling, remarketing and charitable services so you can direct the final destination of your equipment.
- Onsite Training is available for all companies using the Tear-A-Byte® process. Contact our Client Relations team to schedule the training session and even better yet, get your team certified so your group is working efficiently and you have the training documentation available for your next audit.
- Tear-A-Byte® Mobile hard drive wiping station for loose data-bearing devices. Data is wiped using the DoD complaint 3 pass overwrite / verification software.
- Desktops or laptops
- Smart phones or tablets
- Magnetic tape devices
- NSA approved.