Our compliance means that we stand Above The Rest!
We are certified in five different international Standards of Management Systems designed to best serve the needs of our customers by providing secure data destruction and responsible recycling solutions.
ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems:
- Information is our most important asset and we must protect it.
- ISO 27001 is the Standard to monitor, measure, implement and improve all of our data.
- Achievement of ISO 27001 means we assure our customers that we are providing a 100% secured environment & service.
ISO 31000 Risk Management Guidelines:
- ISO 31000 provides principles, framework and support guidelines for the ISO 27001 standard (delete “process”).
ISO 14001 Environmental Health and Safety Management System:
- Keeping the environment Green is our first concern.
- ISO 14001 is the Standard to help the organization minimize how the operations negatively affect the environment.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System:
- Offering the best service and quality care to customers is our priority.
- ISO 9001 is the Standard helping us to meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders related to our service.
ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System:
- Requirements with guidance for use, provides a robust and effective set of processes for improving work safety in global supply chains.
- Designed to help organizations of all sizes and industries, the new International Standard is expected to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses around the world.
ISO-27001 and TechR2®
(PRWEB) March 09, 2014
“I’m proud to announce TechR2’s achievement of ISO 27001 Certification for Information Security Management,” said TechR2® President Sepp Rajaie. “We consider ourselves part of the elite group of the very few companies who have achieved this certification in the United States.”
“TechR2® is the only onsite data destruction company that has earned this certification,” said Rajaie. “We will continue to lead the way with innovative data security solutions to help our clients keep their brand safe.”
The ISO 27001 standard contains 11 domains with which a company must comply to be considered certified:
- Security Policy
- Organization of Information Security
- Asset Management
- Human Resources Security
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Communications and Operations Management
- Access Control
- Information Systems Acquisition
- Information Security Incident Management
- Business Continuity Management
Another aspect of ISO 27001 is the “Plan-Do-Check-Act” model, a model ISO-certified companies are expected to apply to all areas of information security systems.
“We are proud to meet the requirements shared by the most ethical and committed information security professionals, and proud to be part of this Elite team”, Rajaie noted.
Contact us today to see how TechR2® can assist you with your next project.