Do you love technology? Want to be a part of the fast-growing information security industry and be a part of a fast-growing technology firm? The new Executive Assistant role at TechR2, a leading information security firm, might be a great fit. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys a fun, fast paced and growing technology industry environment and has a passion for driving amazing client experiences. This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Administrative Duties. Perform routine office duties:
- Act as office administrator
- Assist and support CEO;
- Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Maintain and coordinate calendar and meetings;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to draft project schedules and plans;
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion. This position requires access to sensitive personal information;
- Discretion is a must;
- Capable of multi-tasking with flexibility;
- Highly organized and able to maintain corporate compliance records;
- Attention to detail;
- Willing to learn new concepts, processes and procedures;
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Management of, review, update and file paperwork. Documentation creation can involve memos, form letters and Sales Documents (SOW, Partnership Agreements, Relationship Agreements, etc.).
- Bachelors Degree or experience commensurate with the position.
- Skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, Sales CRM experience helpful