Do you know where your hard drives go at night?
The #1 cause of large-scale data breaches
is loss of data-bearing media.
“An organization’s information is the lifeblood of its business and must be protected at all costs. Rarely does a day go by without a major data breach hitting the headlines – Target, JP Morgan Chase, Equifax, Facebook – the list grows daily. The ramifications of a data breach are devastating, and many times will put a company out of business altogether.”
Executive Vice President, Corporate Council
How can we protect your enterprise?
With Tear-A-Byte®, our patented comprehensive track-contain-destroy process, we provide unmatched media / data / information security solutions including:
- Secure onsite device containment
- RFID IT Asset real-time tracking and inventory control
- Fully automated audit trail via client portal
- Certified degaussing to Department of Defense requirements
- Data security, management and destruction with ISO 27001 compliance
- Meets the NIST 800-88 Federal Guidelines for media sanitization
What differentiates TechR2® as an industry leader?
TechR2® provides complete “Cradle to Grave” data eradication solutions, sound experience, industry best practices and resources to support you.
Certification & Compliance Matters.
We are certified in several international Standards of Management Systems to maximize business security best practices:
- ISO 27001 for a secured environment
- ISO 31000 to provide principles and generic guidelines on risk management
- ISO 14001 to minimize environmental impact
- ISO 9001 to maximize customer care
- OHSAS 18001 for control over relevant hazards
- HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, SOX, and GLBA for additional compliance