Do you love technology? Want to be a part of the fast-growing information security industry and have a passion for winning? The new Account Manager role at TechR2, a leading information security firm, might be a great fit. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys a fun, fast paced and growing technology industry environment and has a passion for driving amazing client experiences. This role reports directly to the Director of Sales.
Work closely with the sales and operations teams to ensure the successful offering implementation and client satisfaction for all assigned TechR2 clients.
- Responsible for onboarding new clients and building strong relationships at both new and existing clients.
- Prospecting for new clients- phone calls, email, and utilizing CRM and other advanced data bases to locate the decision makers.
- Resolves product or service problems.
- Lead relationships while driving new sales opportunities based on client needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Works with the sales team to reactivate dormant clients.
- Be flexible and able to work beyond regular business hours, including evenings and weekends as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Desire to exceed daily activity goals when contacting current and prospective clients – loves high activity
- 3 – 5 years sales, account management or client service experience (preferably in a technology business environment)
- Customer Obsessed
- Tech savvy
- Travel up to 30%
What You Need to Succeed:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work independently
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Active listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Experience working with CRM desired
- Sales material development
- Business analytics/analysis skills
- Financial acumen