A Plethora of TechR2 Products and Services
- ISO 27001 Risk Assessments to help managers understand where they are in processing end of life data bearing devices. These risk assessments are given to supervisors for their benefit and to meet regulatory requirements for regular reviews.
- Return on Investment (RIO) calculators to give our customers the financial tools to plan and budget for data destruction. Our calculators are written in VBA in Microsoft Office Word to easily adapt to an organization’s reporting scheme.
- Passive RFID System with Tear-A-Byte® Appliance is a system that tracks the data-bearing device from the beginning to the end of life. The system incorporates reliable RFID tags, readers and door portals to give you the ability to track your physical data bearing devices like the big companies.
- User Interfaces such as the Customer Portal and Scan2go kiosk allow customers to easily scan devices into secure containment and give managers the reports to do their work efficiently.
- Mobile hard drive wiping station for loose drives is a NEW tool for the Tear-A-Byte® process that allows the company to pull hard drives from a desktop or laptop and the device is wiped in the station using the DoD compliant 3 pass overwrite and verify software.
- Mobile degaussing station for magnetic hard drives is used in our Tear-A-Byte® process to permanently destroy the data on magnetic hard disk drives. Our devices are NSA approved.
- Techniques for wiping IBM Storage servers and other storage complexes are another NEW addition to our battery of products and services. Our trained technicians will wipe these large units onsite and we will certify and make ready for service for their next job.
- TechBOX™ containers for safe shipping those digital units that you have sitting around the office to our facility for safe and environmentally sound processing. TechR2 has ISO 14001 recycling, remarketing and charitable services so you can direct the final destination of your equipment.
- Onsite Training is available for all companies using the Tear-A-Byte® process. Contact our Client Relations team to schedule the training session and even better yet, get your team certified so your group is working efficiently and you have the training documentation available for your next audit.
But the most common comments we are happy to hear is “you have exceeded our expectations”, “job well done” and “we will utilize your services again”.