Tear-A-Byte® secures your data bearing devices
and ensures compliance for your organization.
TechR2 offers patented, on-site hard drive and data destruction, shredding, degaussing, as well as decommissioning services for all your digital assets and digital media.
We use proprietary technology to ensure that your data wiping and data destruction meet all the new regulatory and compliance standards to avoid hefty fines.
Because there have been so many data breaches, companies have been trying to find ways to manage their data in their live environments and on retired assets. We insure that all data is destroyed and shredded on-site, permanently with a fully compliant process.
Watch the Video!
Copyright ©2021 by TechR2. All Rights Reserved.
Learn more about Tear-A-Byte with our video collection featuring topics such as:
- An Introduction to the Tear-A-Byte® Solution
- Tear-A-Byte®: How It Works
- Initial Track & Destroy
- Onsite Data Reconciliation and Destruction
- ISO Certifications
TechR2 News & More
Certification & Compliance Matters.
TechR2 upholds multiple Standards in Security, Safety and Environmental Management Systems to maximize business management best practices:
- ISO 27001 for a secured environment
- ISO 31000 to provide principles and generic guidelines on risk management
- ISO 14001 to minimize environmental impact
- ISO 9001 to maximize customer care
- ISO 45001 for control over relevant hazards
- NIST 800-171 which governs Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, SOX, and GLBA for additional compliance