Attention Arrow ITAD Clients:
Immediate, critical support is needed to rectify Arrow’s outdated ITAD services to the NEW Cybersecurity Framework.
With the initial implementation of our Risk Mitigation Assessment offering, customers will set a clear path to track, contain, destroy, & verify all end-of-life data bearing devices. Keep in mind, TechR2 upholds recognized industry certifications. As a result, customers (including ITAD Clients) achieve compliance with the new cybersecurity framework mandated by Federal, State and GDPR regulations.
Important facts to keep in mind:
1. Arrow discontinued ITAD Services as of August, 2019
2. Compliance requires ITAD Clients to implement the Cybersecurity framework by vendors supporting a Cybersecurity Framework
3. New Federal and State laws require organizations to meet all Cybersecurity Framework compliance
Tear-A-Byte® is a patented Track-Contain-Destroy-Verify process
developed to fully protect your enterprise.
What differentiates us as an industry leader?
TechR2 is the only company in the industry that has been awarded a patent (U.S. Patent 9,430,654) for its comprehensive Track-Contain-Destroy-Verify process. Additionally, TechR2’s information security patented process is unmatched in the industry, and provides:
- Risk Assessment
- Implementation Roadmap
- Tear-A-Byte® Datacenter, Enterprise and Co-Lo
- Onsite Data Reconciliation and Destruction
- IT Asset Retirement
- ISO 14001 Recycling
- Risk Mitigation and Compliance
Cyber security protocols are ineffective and non-compliant when data bearing devices leave the four walls of a facility for any reason and/or allow loose media to be handled outside of certified SOC or ISO audited processes.
Such protocol is susceptible to a data breach due to improper inventory management systems and could result in devastating loss to any corporation.
Tear-A-Byte® provides unmatched media / data security solutions including:
- Secure onsite device containment
- RFID IT Asset real-time tracking and inventory control
- Fully automated audit trail via client portal
- Certified degaussing to Department of Defense requirements
- Data security, management and destruction with ISO 27001 compliance
- Meets the NIST 800-88 Federal Guidelines for media sanitization
TechR2 News & More
Tear-A-Byte® For Every Site
Tear-A-Byte® is TechR2’s patented process developed to fully protect its business partners from data breaches resulting from stolen and mismanaged loose data-bearing devices.
The process begins with the implementation of intricate RFID technologies, tagging each device for communication with TechR2’s proprietary Customer Portal software. The Tear-A-Byte® appliance then receives and contains each tagged device.
No device (or data contained on the device) can leave the enterprise facility without a real-time, immediate alert. Once filled to capacity, TechR2 dispatches engineers to reconcile all of the devices with the data contained on each, then completely and irretrievably destroys them through the use of NSA certified degaussers. TechR2’s engineers not only audit and fully assess any risk, but double verify the reconciliation process to ensure a completely successful process.
Along with our patented track-contain-destroy-verify process, Tear-A-Byte® Datacenter securely contains all failed and decommissioned data-bearing devices onsite, integrates RFID IT Asset real-time tracking, inventory control, automated audit trail, meets NIST 800-88 guidelines & more.
Designed to fit permanently inside a designated and secure setting, the Tear-A-Byte® Enterprise provides the best security for controlling data bearing devices once removed from company laptops and desktops.
Certification & Compliance Matters.
TechR2 upholds multiple Standards in Security, Safety and Environmental Management Systems to maximize business management best practices:
- ISO 27001 for a secured environment
- ISO 31000 to provide principles and generic guidelines on risk management
- ISO 14001 to minimize environmental impact
- ISO 9001 to maximize customer care
- ISO 45001 for control over relevant hazards
- HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, SOX, and GLBA for additional compliance