Your cyber security protocol may be somewhat effective, but
all loose media risks non-compliance and is susceptible for data breaches
resulting from mismanaged and stolen loose data-bearing devices.
Tear-A-Byte®, our comprehensive Track-Contain-Destroy-Verify process
is developed to fully protect your enterprise.
TechR2 News & More
Processing Data Bearing Devices outside the data center
by current shredding practices, without tracking and verification
will compromise compliance, and GDPR Recital 87.
With Tear-A-Byte®, our patented comprehensive track-contain-destroy process, we provide unmatched media / data / information security solutions including:
- Secure onsite device containment
- RFID IT Asset real-time tracking and inventory control
- Fully automated audit trail via client portal
- Certified degaussing to Department of Defense requirements
- Data security, management and destruction with ISO 27001 compliance
- Meets the NIST 800-88 Federal Guidelines for media sanitization
What differentiates TechR2 as an industry leader?
TechR2 provides comprehensive data eradication solutions, sound experience, industry best practices and resources to support you.
Tear-A-Byte® for every site.
Tear-A-Byte® provides the Track-Contain-Destroy patented process developed to fully protect its business partners from data breaches resulting from stolen and mismanaged loose data-bearing devices.
Along with our patented track-contain-destroy process, Tear-A-Byte Datacenter securely contains all failed and decommissioned data-bearing devices onsite, integrates RFID IT Asset real-time tracking, inventory control, automated audit trail, meets NIST 800-88 guidelines & more.
Designed to fit permanently inside a designated and secure setting, the Tear-A-Byte® Enterprise provides the best security for controlling data bearing devices once removed from company laptops and desktops.
Our smallest unit, the Tear-A-Byte® Co-Lo is a 19-inch rack mount unit, designed for co-location datacenter sites.
Certification & Compliance Matters.
We are certified in several international Standards of Management Systems to maximize business security best practices:
- ISO 27001 for a secured environment
- ISO 31000 to provide principles and generic guidelines on risk management
- ISO 14001 to minimize environmental impact
- ISO 9001 to maximize customer care
- OHSAS 18001 for control over relevant hazards
- HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, SOX, and GLBA for additional compliance
Innovation, experience and compliance are what it takes to deploy today’s most advanced procedures for data breach prevention.
*2016 Cost of Data Breach Study: Global Analysis, Ponemon Institute, June 2016