Track Contain Destroy
with Tear-A-Byte, a patented process.
Copyright ©2017 by TechR2. All Rights Reserved.
Data security is our #1 priority.
The current global data security threat level is high, in part due to these frightening statistics for internal mishandling and theft.
- Amount stolen annually from U.S. businesses by employees = $50B.75% of employees have stolen at least once from their employer.
- 33% of all business bankruptcies are caused by employee theft.
(Source: Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Easy Small Business HR, Institute for Corporate Productivity, Jack L. Hayes International, Inc. Research Date: Sept.7th, 2015)
The threat of a data security breach is real – and translates negatively to consumer confidence, your brand and your enterprise
- The potential cost of breaches for the healthcare industry could be as much as $5.6 billion annually.
- The healthcare industry accounted for 42% of major data breaches reported in 2014.
- Consumers tell us they will leave your company/brand.
- 12% of retail customers said they would stop shopping at the affected retailer.
- 79% of those who stay would never again use credit or debit cards to make purchases there.
- 50% said that if their personal information were compromised in a data breach, there is nothing a breached company could do to win back their confidence.
(Sources: experian.com 2015 Data Security Breach Forecast,“Fourth Annual Benchmark Study on Patient Privacy & Data Security,” Ponemon Institute, March 2014, Identity Theft Resource Center)
However, consumers will re-gain your trust if you invest in an asset security solution.
- 22% of respondents said that as long as the retailer resolved the security issue that caused the breach, they would be comfortable returning there to shop.
- 33% said that if a company increased its cyber security spending, their confidence in the company would also improve.
- 45% said they continued to do business with the breached company because they felt it had resolved the data breach to their satisfaction.
(Source: 2015 Data Security Breach Forecast, “Fourth Annual Benchmark Study on Patient Privacy & Data Security,” Ponemon Institute, March 2014)
Features & Benefits
Secure Onsite destruction to NIST800-88 specifications using certified people, processes and technologies.
- Track data-bearing devices via RFID or unique barcode technology
- Securely contain all failed or decommissioned data-bearing devices within the Tear-A-Byte appliance
- Our ISO certified and trained technicians will be dispatched onsite when a specified number of devices have been contained for data eradication
- Fully automated audit trail via client customized portal
- Data security, management and destruction with ISO 27001 compliance
- Certified degaussing approved by the National Security Agency
- Meets the Department of Defense requirements for purging classified information
- Meets the NIST 800-88 Federal Guidelines for media sanitization
- Certified audit trail provisions that include device registration and inventoryISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, OHSAS 18001, R2, HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, SOX, and GLBA compliant
- Ability to complement existing Data Loss Prevention strategies
- Regulation compliant shredding and R2 recycling
- For single or multiple locations across an enterprise
- Cost-effective, efficient, immediate and easy-to-implement
RFID IT asset tracking which features:
- Real-time daily tracking and inventory control
- Automated audit trail
- Up to 90% reduction in compliance costs
- Up to 60% reduction in operating costs
- Complete lifecycle management from installation to decommission
- ISO 27001 certified onsite destruction
scan2go Device Inventory and Tracking System
Features & Benefits:
- Data capture fields are defined by the client
- User access levels are controlled by Upper Management
- Training, testing and sign off provided
- Simply scan your TechR2 barcode
- Capture the serial number of your hard drive
- Enter your custom specifications for each device
- Deposit device into your secure Tear-A-Byte container
TEAR-A-BYTE® Mobile for Data Protection and Destruction of Hand Held Devices
Smart. Efficient. Mobile Asset Retirement.
How much is your mobile security worth?
Even when you think you’ve erased, deleted, or reset your device, you may not be protecting your company or your clients. Secure mobile destruction is the only way to permanently destroy 100% of your data.
Introducing Tear-A-Byte® Mobile.
TechR2’s Tear-A-Byte® Mobile was created to respond to the need for secure destruction of handsets with data. With Mobile, you can completely destroy any handheld device containing secure data. Our onsite technology, matched with our meticulous audit, contain, and destroy process, reliably helps you destroy data; vital to preventing any of your sensitive corporate information from being compromised.
ISO 27001 matters.
We are ISO 27001 certified – the most stringent certification for information security controls. The certification guarantees that appropriate information security controls and other forms of risk treatment are in place to prevent and defend against potential data system vulnerabilities – ensuring any mobile device is free from any restricted data linked to your business. Mobile guarantees that all data is securely destroyed beyond reasonable recovery.
Call Now to Get Started Today
TechR2 will customize a program to meet the individual needs of your organization.
Contact us today to set up a meeting with a TechR2 specialist.
To contact a TechR2 Specialist call 614-322-2222
Or use the contact form provided.