A Global Solution Provider
For Enterprise Onsite Data Destruction & IT Asset Retirement Services.
Acquire a strong security posture today! Request a TechR2 Assessment & Consultation. Call 614-322-2222.
61% of organizations say internal criminal acts and lost or stolen media are their greatest threats.
13% of breaches resulted from privilege misuse and abuse.
Whether malicious or not, Terry Jost, partner and principal at Ernst & Young, recommends that companies have strong internal controls that assume an insider attack is imminent.
“You have to plan as if an attack will occur,” he says. In order to do this effectively, an incident response plan is required.
Disposing of data when the enterprise no longer needs it is a powerful defensive tactic.
Hard drive shredding
is not enough.
Self-managed data retirement systems and the failure to execute specialized, critical data destruction and retirement procedures could lead to:
- Crushing data breach recovery costs
- Reconstruction costs
- Lost time & resources
- Customer notification costs
- Heavy legal fines
- Job loss & downsizing
- Irrevocable harm to brand and reputation
- Loss of customer loyalty
- Criminal prosecution against responsible personnel
a comprehensive multistage solution, deploying today’s most advanced procedures for data breach prevention, including:
- Secure onsite device containment
- Secure onsite servicing
- Onsite data reconciliation
- ISO 27001 certified onsite destruction
- Certification of destruction with liability indemnification
- Regulation compliant shredding and R2 recycling
- Certified audit trail provisions that include device registration and inventory
- Cost-effective, efficient, immediate and easy-to-implement
- Extensive Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 27001:2005, OHSAS 18001:2007, R2:2008, and HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, SOX, GLBA compliant