A Global Solution Provider
For Enterprise Onsite Data Destruction & IT Asset Retirement Services.
Acquire a strong security posture today! Request a TechR2 Assessment & Consultation.
Hard drive shredding is not enough.
Self-managed data retirement systems and the failure to execute specialized, critical data destruction and retirement procedures could lead to:
- Crushing data breach recovery costs
- Reconstruction costs
- Customer notification costs
- Heavy legal fines
- Irrevocable harm to brand and reputation
- Loss of customer loyalty
- Criminal prosecution against responsible personnel
Acquire a strong security posture.
Request an assessment and consultation today.
a comprehensive multistage solution, deploying today’s most advanced procedures for data breach prevention, including:
- Secure onsite device containment
- Secure onsite servicing
- Data reconciliation
- ISO 27001 certified onsite destruction
- To NIST800-88 specifications using certified people, processes and technologies
- Certification of destruction with liability indemnification
- Regulation compliant shredding and R2 recycling
- Certified audit trail provisions that include device registration and inventory
- Ability to complement existing Data Loss Prevention strategies
- For single or multiple locations across an enterprise
- Cost-effective, efficient, immediate and easy-to-implement
- Extensive Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 27001:2005, OHSAS 18001:2007, R2:2008, and HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, SOX, GLBA compliant
Current Data Security Headlines
- Yelp, TinyCo Settle with FTC
- Home Depot: 56 Million Cards Breached
- HealthCare.gov Security Fixes Promised
- Industry News: Cisco Unveils Firewall
- Annual Report to Congress on Breaches of Unsecured Protected Health Information
- FFIEC Final Authentication Guidance
- Accounting of Disclosures Under the HITECH Act
- ENISA: Software vulnerability prevention initiatives
- Fraud Investigations: How to Work Effectively with Law Enforcement and Government
- Challenges and Opportunities in Combatting Cyber Fraud in Canada
TechR2 protects you and your enterprise from multidimensional security compromises which could result in crushing costs for data recovery, reconstruction, customer notification, as well as significant fines, lawsuits, job loss, and harm to your brand’s reputation.
Call us to get started today!
You’ll find that working with us is fast and easy. Our data retirement experts work hard to learn your company’s distinct needs and determine the best end-of-life solutions for your organization’s technology.
IN THE NEWS | DATA BREACH | FACTS & FIGURES
Home Depot estimates it will spend $62 million in fiscal 2014 for breach-related costs, including investigating the incident, providing credit monitoring services to its customers, increasing call center staffing, and paying legal and professional services. The company expects its insurance to cover about $26 million of that expense.