Hard drive shredding is not enough.
Self-managed data retirement systems and the failure to execute specialized, critical data destruction and retirement procedures could lead to:
- Crushing data breach recovery costs
- Reconstruction costs
- Lost time & resources
- Customer notification costs
- Heavy legal fines
- Job loss & downsizing
- Irrevocable harm to brand and reputation
- Loss of customer loyalty
- Criminal prosecution against responsible personnel
Acquire a strong security posture.
Request an assessment and consultation today.
a comprehensive multistage solution, deploying today’s most advanced procedures for data breach prevention, including:
- Secure onsite device containment
- Secure onsite servicing
- Onsite data reconciliation
- ISO 27001 certified onsite destruction
- Certification of destruction with liability indemnification
- Regulation compliant shredding and R2 recycling
- Certified audit trail provisions that include device registration and inventory
- Cost-effective, efficient, immediate and easy-to-implement
- Extensive Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 27001:2005, OHSAS 18001:2007, R2:2008, and HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, SOX, GLBA compliant
TEAR-A-BYTE protects you and your enterprise from multidimensional security compromises which could result in crushing costs for data recovery, reconstruction, customer notification, as well as significant fines, lawsuits, job loss, and harm to your brand’s reputation.
Call us to get started today!
You’ll find that working with us is fast and easy. Our data retirement experts work hard to learn your company’s distinct needs and determine the best end-of-life solutions for your organization’s technology.